Sad times indeed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got into a incident that resulted in the totaling of my first 2012 Raptor. Air bags deployed smashed the front end all of that. First insurance guy said they total pretty much every time the bags are deployed in that kind of accident. Second guy said not true doesn’t matter blah blah blah. In the end in a last ditch effort Geico did a x-ray of the truck and found a crack in the frame. Instant total.

Damn.... glad all is well.

That other car, lost..

RdR2027

Reaction score
Glad everyone is doing good. You are correct on the air bag deployment being the determining factor on totaling the truck. Should be an adventure rebuilding "her".

jamesstone1933

Reaction score
Well my son was and that’s all that matter. Me not so much and lawyer got more money than I did. Illegals joy riding running stop signs no insurance. They got a running stop signs ticket that’s it.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
glad you and family are ok. But this thread is useless without pics. ;)

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd rather have our Gen 1........

I know it's not the same, but you can start all over again. If this is not to your liking, you should keep tabs on Bringatrailer.com. They regularly have low mileage and mint Gen 1s.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
I know it's not the same, but you can start all over again. If this is not to your liking, you should keep tabs on Bringatrailer.com. They regularly have low mileage and mint Gen 1s.

This thing is super cool!