sad news regarding corona raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is so sad. Like most of us, I never met the guy but always found joy in reading what he had to share. There were very few threads where he didn't make his presence known. He was also the first to welcome me on my New Member post. RIP to a legend. Thinking about him and his family in this very difficult time.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Late to this as I didn’t see what happened. I haven’t been here long but always saw him comment some funny shit. And he even liked some of my stupid posts lol. Crack some cold ones up there brother! Will miss seeing your handle on here!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Man, I've been away a long time and just found this thread. I never knew him in person but he was one of the true OGs here. Jim you'll be missed. I'll be drinking one for you tonight.

Hug your loved ones everyone. Don't let an "I love you" go unsaid. You never know when the big guy upstairs might call you or yours home.