sad news regarding corona raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I struggle to find the words to pay the proper Respect to a man that I never met and only talked with on the phone for an hour, yet was loved by so many FRF members that he never met in person.
I have been on FRF for less than two years. Jim was one of the first members to welcome me and the first to Bully me about my ManBun and pimping at Starfuxks, rocking my Tire Shine.
Jim always had a Sharp Tongue, Quick Wit and a Heart the size of BC, Edmunton or whatever the hell big state, provenance or Whatever they are Up North.
You had the feeling he would give you the shirt off your back. Always willing to lend some advice or make fun of your posting.
My life has been spent making snap judgments of people, as many of us do. Deciding in the first minutes of meeting someone if they are worth another minute of your time….In my first on line conversation and phone call with Jim I knew he was someone I was looking forward to meeting on his Journey South this summer/fall.
I’ve been robbed of that chance now….
My thoughts and prayers are with Jim’s family and friends…
Thank You @The Car Stereo Company (Noah) for carrying the Torch, keeping Jim’s flame burning brightly here on FRF where he will Always be remembered..