Sad day, sold the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hah, tell it like it is, FJ1300R...man.
If i really want to go fast, I pull out the Ducati ST3S, but it doesn't do dirt at all, that's what the Raptor and KTM are for!

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Going to be tough filling that up at the pump, had one and it loved fuel ups, they were frequent, lol
No shit....my 2020 Raptor gets 7.5 MPGs more than my 92 Bronco.
I love my Bronco for commuting 2 miles each way to and from work and running errands around town. But it would suck for full time a daily driver.
I paid a little under invoice for my 2020 Raptor so I could sell it for what I paid or a little more, but there is nothing else that I'd rather drive every day.

Last edited:

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been on the fence for several weeks now. 3 weeks ago, I had an offer for $67,500 for my 2019 basically loaded Raptor with 30k miles. I paid $68k new. I have a CT5-V Blackwing coming this summer and really don't need to keep the Raptor as I can daily a 2010 Vette I own that runs awesome.

But, imagining my life without my Raptor makes me sad. :( I'm thinking about keeping it even after I get the Blackwing as it could still be a great rig for bad weather/hauling/towing/truck stuff. Selling my Raptor feels a bit like I'd be putting down a beloved dog. I'm just having a hard time doing it.....

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been on the fence for several weeks now. 3 weeks ago, I had an offer for $67,500 for my 2019 basically loaded Raptor with 30k miles. I paid $68k new. I have a CT5-V Blackwing coming this summer and really don't need to keep the Raptor as I can daily a 2010 Vette I own that runs awesome.

But, imagining my life without my Raptor makes me sad. :( I'm thinking about keeping it even after I get the Blackwing as it could still be a great rig for bad weather/hauling/towing/truck stuff. Selling my Raptor feels a bit like I'd be putting down a beloved dog. I'm just having a hard time doing it.....
If you're not going to use the Raptor at what it's good at, sell it. If you want to do truck stuff, trade it for a Super Duty

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're not going to use the Raptor at what it's good at, sell it. If you want to do truck stuff, trade it for a Super Duty
I use the Raptor for what it's good at which is being a truck with a very comfortable cabin and suspension plus decent power and awesome looks that can off and on road as needed. Most I tow is a Porsche to the track, so maybe 5k lbs total. I don't haul much either, but like having a truck bed with a Retrax cover to throw crap in.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the Raptor for what it's good at which is being a truck with a very comfortable cabin and suspension plus decent power and awesome looks that can off and on road as needed. Most I tow is a Porsche to the track, so maybe 5k lbs total. I don't haul much either, but like having a truck bed with a Retrax cover to throw crap in.
Sounds like you describing a super duty or a lower trip F150 and not a raptor. Your decision obviously but you describing what it's good as isn't why it is the price it is.