Sad day, sold the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silver_bullet

Reaction score
So, received an email from credit karma that the value of my 19 Raptor w/47k 802A... increased $7k. For sh!ts and grins, jumped on AutoNation and sure enough, they came back with a ridiculous offer of $65,500.00. Went by the local dealership and sure enough, they cut a check.

Sadly she will be going to a new home. I sure did enjoy my time with it I have more than 47k smiles and will get another after the truck market cools off. $2,500 for 2 years you can’t beat that with a stick.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, received an email from credit karma that the value of my 19 Raptor w/47k 802A... increased $7k. For sh!ts and grins, jumped on AutoNation and sure enough, they came back with a ridiculous offer of $65,500.00. Went by the local dealership and sure enough, they cut a check.

Sadly she will be going to a new home. I sure did enjoy my time with it I have more than 47k smiles and will get another after the truck market cools off. $2,500 for 2 years you can’t beat that with a stick.

I still find it funny that people keep posting how much they love their Raptor so they sold it. Seems like the current buyers in the market are much bigger Raptor fans. Will be interesting to see how the forum evolves over the next year.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell I get it...

I think with 71k on my clock, it might be too late lol.