Rusting Raptor Rocker panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I don't understand why the duct tape exposed to the outside elements has not lasted 4 years, makes absolutely no sense.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely going to give my rockers another coat of HDMP before winter.

And Crystal rocks! Good CS is hard to find anymore, we are lucky to have her on FRF.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The bad news is these rockers usually rust from the inside out, so by the time you see some rust the damage is extensive.

OP
OP
NitroBerserker

NitroBerserker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE..

Well, the local Ford dealer took the pictures and submitted them.

and they called to say that the repair has been APPROVED.

Being the proverbial doubting Thomas, I will feel better about it when I see it happen, but I have an appointment with their body shop next Monday..

Things are looking up.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
UPDATE..

Well, the local Ford dealer took the pictures and submitted them.

and they called to say that the repair has been APPROVED.

Being the proverbial doubting Thomas, I will feel better about it when I see it happen, but I have an appointment with their body shop next Monday..

Things are looking up.

Great news, NitroBerserker! Thanks for keeping us in the loop. If there's anything else I can do to help, I'm always just a PM away. :)

i found rust spots starting to break through too...:flipthebird:

Sounds like it's dealer time, Bulletnjm. What's your truck's model year and mileage?

Crystal

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great news, NitroBerserker! Thanks for keeping us in the loop. If there's anything else I can do to help, I'm always just a PM away. :)

Sounds like it's dealer time, Bulletnjm. What's your truck's model year and mileage?

Crystal

2011 scab 35k