Rusell and smith ford Houston Tx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Overpriced, maybe. Ripoff even at “MSRP” Really? Ripoff, and you feel this way and yet own one?
I don't own a Raptor anymore. Had a Gen 2 SCAB for a bit and liked it but didn't love it. I think if the truck had a V8, I'd still have it around. Now that Raptors open at $20K more than when the Gen 2 launched and they got rid of the SCAB configuration, I've kinda lost interest. I'd buy a Silverado ZR2 over a Raptor if you put a gun to my head.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm probably going to do one last contact to ask the dealers I've contacted before for a 2023 and then I'm moving to another brand. I found one at msrp and they have very few allocations. 1 R that's going to the owner and one more regular raptor, they think.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't own a Raptor anymore. Had a Gen 2 SCAB for a bit and liked it but didn't love it. I think if the truck had a V8, I'd still have it around. Now that Raptors open at $20K more than when the Gen 2 launched and they got rid of the SCAB configuration, I've kinda lost interest. I'd buy a Silverado ZR2 over a Raptor if you put a gun to my head.
zr2 would be okay for 45K, not 72K

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
zr2 would be okay for 45K, not 72K
Christ, I'm here complaining about it and you come out with that number!? So if a ZR2 with the 6.2 costs $45K, what should a regular joe schmo F-150 with the 2.7 EcoBoost cost then? $30K? That is a stupid low number and either you are just being pedantic or you have no idea what you're talking about.

Domestic trucks might be 10% overpriced. They don't cost 60% more than they should. That's just dumb.