Running Boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I don't mean to hijack the thread but I would still like to have a pair of the running board extensions that were seen on here a while back. I am not a fan of the mud flaps but those extensions looked very good and would keep the crap off the side of my Gen1. Anyone still make them?

PM me I have some :)

Jimster58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reviving an "old" thread.
Just got my running boards back from linex. It took longer than expected, but they stripped them and did top and bottom. It was supposed to be about $75, but they knocked it down to$43, for both! Just put them back on and they look great.

I just got a quote from the local Line-X dealer in Winston-Salem...to clean (sanding the oxidation off), prime, and coat top and bottom - $400.

Jimster58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope - not getting it done there. I'll beadblast them, prime them and do the coating myself before I'd waste that kind of money!

Got another quote, from another Line-X dealer, $150 for the same work...a reasonable quote this time.

Last edited: