GEN 2 Running Board Semi-Custom Raptor Emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Troutrad

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post your pics here... would love to see it in different colors.

The plain stainless does look pretty good on the leadfoot as DarkKickA55 showed. When i first saw the product, I thought it really doesn’t work with the Raptor since all the accents are matte black or dark grey. Didn’t consider it’d work on the leadfoot though probably would look pretty sweet in actual leadfoot color.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm considering get stainless steel b pillar covers and painting them the same red color. I like that it's fairly cheap and removable, just not sure I'm going to like the look. Seems like it's going to come across as odd looking rather than an accent piece. Also thinking that since this is going to be a larger piece and right at eye level, any imperfections in my custom paint job will stand out much more.

https://www.americantrucks.com/f150-pillar-post-trim-stainless-steel-pp55309.html

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, just found this and ordering a set.

Gotta say I'm jealous of you ******* being able to buy off the shelf colors. Performance blue has got to be the most unique color I've ever come across in my life. I've checked about a dozen stores/brand and there's no spray paint that's even close to it. Hell prismatic coatings doesn't even make a powder coat that's anywhere close. I have to order cans from Paintscratch.com that are $26 a can. However I will say, it's a flawless match.

IMG_0511.jpg