Rumor: The Ford F-150 Raptor Is Getting the Mustang GT500's Supercharged V-8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roushraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never been in a Chrysler vehicle that had a superior interior to a Ford. Like the styling of the Raptor interior or not, at least it won't rattle you out of the truck inside of 10k miles

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I would have to disagree. Have you been in a limited or Laramie longhorn lately?? I traded in a 2017 ram 2500 mega cab Laramie Longhorn and it was definitely a higher quality interior compared to my 19 raptor. The leather was a far better quality, actual real wood trim, no plastic, very comfortable seats, etc.. and imo the uconnect is better than the sync 3. I had 81k on it and had no rattles or any issues ram has came a long way in the last few years. That being said this is my second raptor and I love it! It definitely is a lot more fun to drive. I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers just my opinion and we all know what opinions are like...

roushraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still, everyone can’t let go. The V8 isn’t coming back despite what click-bait, rumors, or 23 year-olds car blogger YouTube channel says.
I've always thought that too that's why I finally bought a 19 a few months ago but with the rebel trx coming out for sure I dont know if ford would stand by and not make something to compete.

Last edited:

white54raptor

Reaction score
The gen 1s had several significant updates over the 5 year run, I’d be surprised if that wasn’t the case for the Gen 2s.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Trucks are Ford's bread and butter as well as the very best product they make so they better step up.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always thought that too that's why I finally bought a 19 a few months ago but with the rebel trx coming out for sure I dont know if ford would stand by and not make something to compete.
I don't see how they could when this comes out. Even a lot of faithful Raptor lovers would probably jump ship to get a V8 with 707 HP. You can just imagine the incentives Ford would need to offer to stay in the game if they don't step it up.

Dirtypope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s gona be a very limited version. Over $100k for sure. The Hennessy v8 is selling for $150K so yeah..

white54raptor

Reaction score
I don't see how they could when this comes out. Even a lot of faithful Raptor lovers would probably jump ship to get a V8 with 707 HP. You can just imagine the incentives Ford would need to offer to stay in the game if they don't step it up.
I’ll be able to afford a gen 2 once the trades for the v8 start rolling in!