Ruh-roh... really hope I don’t have the broken screen gloom and doom x2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't even been able to hook up forscan yet to the raptor at all. But, as retarded as your comment is.. no, nothing like that would toast a module in even the most extreme example.

But at this point with all my issues with the truck from suspension to electronics the reason I haven't even removed double honk from the car is because I didn't want any excuse from Ford here with all these random problems.
Should of bought a lexus or maybe trade it for a Cyber Truck.

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good buy...you won't have any issues with a Tesla :happy175:

By the time you see that 'truck' Ford will be on Gen2 lighting ha.
10 yrs of driving teslas and 2 different model S and model X.. never had any issues. In that same time period I've had.. Taurus, Explorer, 2 f150s, 3 raptors, 3 Mustangs.. lots of random issues, nothing that's ever left me stranded.. but a few pretty hard inconveniences.

The Mach E has already left thousands of drivers stranded with OTA and bad computers. Unable to get in their cars or drive them. I'm worried this will happen with the Lightning as well, which is my biggest reason for not reserving one.. although I do have a Hummer EV and Rivian both on order.

I trust that the Cybertruck will eventually be released more than I trust Fords present day EV tech.. that's for damn sure.. and I'm a clearly fairly big ford guy here.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haven't even been able to hook up forscan yet to the raptor at all. But, as retarded as your comment is.. no, nothing like that would toast a module in even the most extreme example.

But at this point with all my issues with the truck from suspension to electronics the reason I haven't even removed double honk from the car is because I didn't want any excuse from Ford here with all these random problems.
I think he was joking, or well, I hope he was, ha ha.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
10 yrs of driving teslas and 2 different model S and model X.. never had any issues. In that same time period I've had.. Taurus, Explorer, 2 f150s, 3 raptors, 3 Mustangs.. lots of random issues, nothing that's ever left me stranded.. but a few pretty hard inconveniences.

The Mach E has already left thousands of drivers stranded with OTA and bad computers. Unable to get in their cars or drive them. I'm worried this will happen with the Lightning as well, which is my biggest reason for not reserving one.. although I do have a Hummer EV and Rivian both on order.

I trust that the Cybertruck will eventually be released more than I trust Fords present day EV tech.. that's for damn sure.. and I'm a clearly fairly big ford guy here.
Well you are one of the lucky ones--Tesla has horrendous QC. Google.com.

If Fords keep treating you so poorly, you should probably look elsewhere--heck I would. Good luck.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can toast modules in ForScan, I promise.

Today's build quality continues to go down hill from every major player, it's what you can live with and what you can't. Life is far too long to be unhappy, if it's causing you stress get rid of it. (realizes in real time while LOL'ing I'm still married)

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well you are one of the lucky ones--Tesla has horrendous QC. Google.com.

If Fords keep treating you so poorly, you should probably look elsewhere--heck I would. Good luck.

The ultimate point here is that all cars can cause issues. Beyond those cars mentioned I've had.. M3s, Durango, Challenger, Range Rover, Ascent, Jeep Wrangler.

I turn and burn and with how often I change over vehicles the issues I have had definitely stick out.

End of the day.. love Ford.. I'll keep buying them over any other domestic sans Tesla. The Hummer will be my first GM car since before I was 20 and the Rivian will be a fun detour similar to when I bought my Model S in 2012.

Shit happens. It's all good.. I never stress it.. I've bought vehicles and destroyed the warranty day 1..*looking at you gt350r*