Ruby red on the ground

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like for the near future manfacturing will be based on "produce what is needed" like pre-orders. Instead of "make a bunch" to fill dealer lots.

Crazy times we live in, everything looks uncertain right now. I did not even look to buy a gen 3 after seeing some local dealer ads that wants 20k over msrp (CAD)

I like the truck its cool, am not ready to just give 20k to greedy dealers.

drbubbles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, so far it’s vaporware. even more so than the Raptor R

You are giving our government far, far too much credit.

I have different opinion. I believe that China doesn’t give a whit about backlash, as they’re the largest consumer economy on the planet. If they sanctioned us, who would be hurt worse, China, or US economy?

If China only traded with Russia, Iran and NoKo, they would get by just fine, where we on the other hand would have to revisit manufacturing which we’ve basically abandoned to super cheap Chicom labor.

deal.
**Super cheap Uighur concentration camp labor.

Fixed it for you. You are right though. Not to mention meaningful backlash is less likely when it's not a "European" country being invaded.