Rubber Body Panel Plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chzhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've tried to search here and have not found anything. Also cannot find anything on google for the Gen 1's. I changed my oil the other day and noticed my plugs......well "tape"......that covers the back side of the body panels holes are starting to come off (1 is already gone). I took a few pics (don't mind the bit of Utah I still have with me). Most are peeling really bad and REALLY don't want to keep these exposed going into winter.

I'm looking to see if I can find rubber plugs to replace these. I know my 2002 F150 had them but can't find anything for my 2013. Looking for something similar to this
Rubber Body Plug & Grommet Kit

Anyone come across anything like these??

Attachments

• IMG_7915.JPG
    IMG_7915.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7916.JPG
    IMG_7916.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 52

roush_14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be as well. I put new tape on before last winter but would rather have the caps, the older f150s had them but I was never able to locate a part number.

Gryphon313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
Chzhead

Chzhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score

TAC71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I first tried ordering some different types of plastic and rubber plugs to replace the tape. None of them fit great. I contemplated using gorilla tape but wasn't fond of the idea. I really wanted a cap so it could be easily removed for the spray oil I use for rust prevention.
Where I work we have several wrecked / parts trucks. All Fords about 2010 or so vintage , F150 250 and 350. On the floor of the cab there is 4 plugs that fit perfectly in the G1 Raptor. It obviously takes a few trucks to get what you need.

OP
OP
Chzhead

Chzhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I first tried ordering some different types of plastic and rubber plugs to replace the tape. None of them fit great. I contemplated using gorilla tape but wasn't fond of the idea. I really wanted a cap so it could be easily removed for the spray oil I use for rust prevention.
Where I work we have several wrecked / parts trucks. All Fords about 2010 or so vintage , F150 250 and 350. On the floor of the cab there is 4 plugs that fit perfectly in the G1 Raptor. It obviously takes a few trucks to get what you need.
Ooohh....I think your on to it. I think these look about right???

I'll have to swing by my dealer and see if these work