Positive RSiWORKS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a set of headlights from @RSiWORKS that I absolutely love, they are cool as hell and light up in front of me like no other headlight I have had. I customized the set up with a Maple Leaf side marker, amber evil eyes and sequential turn signals, they came exactly as I wanted. I have had them installed since last March but recently the drivers side sequential quit working, I contacted Roger and he said he would get a new one and send it to me no problem, right on. He got back to me a bit later and said the order might take a bit so what did he do?? He took the sequential circuit off his own truck and sent it to me!! Amazing!
I have ordered a few things through Roger and each time his customer service and pricing has been fantastic. I have also had the pleasure of meeting him in person at a couple of events and he is a great guy. Looking forward to doing more business with him and buying him a beer at the next event.