RSiWORKS is now a "BAK FLIP" Dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
logo_bak_2.gif

I'm proud to announce that we are a BAK FLIP dealer now.
Please contact us for your FRF pricing.​

BAK Flip HD Tonneau Cover

$889.88 w/FREE Shipping

201.jpg

:emotions36:

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question... I went into a shop and looked at the demo units of the bakflips.

The guy sold those and another brand. Can't remember the brand.

He did, however, point out what he perceived to be a flaw, and after consideration I could see that someone would think that. The flaw was the fact when the cover is folded back (I wanted a fold back type) it would rest against the back window. And could theoretically damage the rear window. This other unit had these arms, I think that were hydro to hold the cover in place.

Am I off base with this?

Has anyone had a problem with that? Anecdotal evidence and such?

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Question... I went into a shop and looked at the demo units of the bakflips.

The guy sold those and another brand. Can't remember the brand.

He did, however, point out what he perceived to be a flaw, and after consideration I could see that someone would think that. The flaw was the fact when the cover is folded back (I wanted a fold back type) it would rest against the back window. And could theoretically damage the rear window. This other unit had these arms, I think that were hydro to hold the cover in place.

Am I off base with this?

Has anyone had a problem with that? Anecdotal evidence and such?

Truthfully I have not heard of anyone complain about it damaging the cab/ back window as of yet. These covers come with pads to protect it.
Check out this video @ 4:10 it'll show the pads.
I personally have not worked with or used this particular cover but I'm sure someone could chime in that has real life experience with it.

BakFlip F1 Tonneau Cover on 2011 Toyota Tacoma - YouTube

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too bad you weren't a vendor last year around this time when I bought my F1. :yuno: