RPG Rock Sliders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes and the frame mounts pivot to allow for the body and frame independent movement, the body mounts mean you can’t really jack from these sliders, they may be great sliders but I see some question marks

They are mounted to the body with heavy duty hardware as well as being mounted to the frame, and the tubing is very heavy duty. I don't think I'd be worried about jacking the truck up on them. If they were just mounted to the body I would be worried about jacking the truck up on them possibly, but I've also been told the body mounted setups are insanely sturdy too. I wish someone made the style that just clamps to the frame as I don't wanna do weld or drilling.

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you jack the rpg ones from the step all the force applies to the stock body bucket as with most steps, the frame mounts of rpg would help with a side impact, nobody says go ahead and jack sliders with stock mounts, ADD uses a forklift to lift a side of theirs but they sure are doing it carefully and a forklift has two arms, even frame mount would be a lot of leverage on the frame I think KHC would do it but they require drilling

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if you jack the rpg ones from the step all the force applies to the stock body bucket as with most steps, the frame mounts of rpg would help with a side impact, nobody says go ahead and jack sliders with stock mounts, ADD uses a forklift to lift a side of theirs but they sure are doing it carefully and a forklift has two arms, even frame mount would be a lot of leverage on the frame I think KHC would do it but they require drilling

Drilling or welding the frame isn't exactly my idea of a great time either.

Reaction score
Hey, new to the forum and looking for sliders. White Knuckle off-road has sliders for the f150 and after reading through their instructions (which has decent pics of the install) I don’t see why they wouldn’t work for the Raptor. I’ve called them and they weren’t sure but I’m inclined to give them a shot. They clamp to the frame like someone suggested earlier in this thread. https://white-knuckleoffroad.com/product/ford-f-150-rock-sliders/

OP
OP
04Ram2500Hemi

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Hey, new to the forum and looking for sliders. White Knuckle off-road has sliders for the f150 and after reading through their instructions (which has decent pics of the install) I don’t see why they wouldn’t work for the Raptor. I’ve called them and they weren’t sure but I’m inclined to give them a shot. They clamp to the frame like someone suggested earlier in this thread. https://white-knuckleoffroad.com/product/ford-f-150-rock-sliders/

Below is an email I got from White Knuckle

Thank you for your interest in our rock sliders. We do not know if our 2018-Newer Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab 5'5 bed sliders will fit on the 2020 Ford Raptor Crew Cab and would need to have access to a vehicle to test fit a set. We are looking for a Ford Raptor to use as a template.

We appreciate your inquiry.

Thanks,

Natalie Sundquist
White Knuckle Off Road Products
www.white-knuckleoffroad.com
[email protected]
760-221-0479

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet they’d fit, maybe longer bolts, look at a raptor beside an f150 and take a few measurements, well respected slider maker, strong, heavy