RPG Recovery Rack and Pro Eagle Jack Fitment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kickingaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone installed the Pro Eagle 2 Ton Big Wheel jack in the RPG Recovery Rack? Although the mount will fit between the rails, the wheels of the jack are too wide to fit. I can move the jack towards the back of the truck, but then the locking pin interferes with the rails, and it have to be moved even farther back. My thought is fab the mount vertically and have the jack sit behind the fuel jugs to take less room. Anyone else do something similar or any other thoughts? Thanks. IMG_7551D.jpeg

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something looks "off" with the rack? I have an RPG rack, and it's not like that at all. Mine has 2 holes with a loop for straps like yours, but wider? The bottom is much wider, with a panel. I bolted the jack carrier to it.

Attachments

• 20211023_073710.jpg
    20211023_073710.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 111
  • 20211019_103835.jpg
    20211019_103835.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 112
OP
OP
kickingaz

kickingaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something looks "off" with the rack? I have an RPG rack, and it's not like that at all. Mine has 2 holes with a loop for straps like yours, but wider? The bottom is much wider, with a panel. I bolted the jack carrier to it.
Do you have the later model rack with the cooler/fuel jug top rack (one compartment) or the older style with the two fuel jug compartments? That may be a difference from the first ones made to the current one available.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have the later model rack with the cooler/fuel jug top rack (one compartment) or the older style with the two fuel jug compartments? That may be a difference from the first ones made to the current one available.
I have the rack with the one top compartment. I store 2 gas cans in it. As I mentioned, it also has the bottom shelf too. I don't have my truck at the moment, or I would send you some close up pics, sorry. My rack is definitely wider, I tried to show that.