RPG rear coil spring spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Has anyone used this? Was thinking to run them in the rear with 2.25” collars in the front.

Last edited:

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Planning on installing a set soon…but I am hoping to get the Eibach springs before I go in for install. Rather do the spring upgrade.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any spacer over 1” is going to induce coil bind in your rear springs. Without getting technical you’re basically running your truck with reduced suspension travel and zero protection from bump stops in addition to accelerated spring wear/sag.

Somebody feel free to tell me I am wrong, but numerous calls to several well known raptor suspension shops have confirmed my suspicions on how these 2 inch spacers behave.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Has anyone used this? Was thinking to run them in the rear with 2.25” collars in the front.
We installed this exact combo on our 2022 to hold us over until Eibach releases their full sets. Very minimal, but looks great, I think the extra wheel gap benefits these trucks personally.

2.25” up front RPG
1” rear RPG

These pictures aren’t the best but I’ll update when we get new ones!

We also have these in stock, if you’re looking to purchase.
www.Neo-garage.com

E92A8EC5-499D-458D-A57B-D67A78E113FC.jpeg
62DF6B5C-D58B-4EB9-BD60-FEA3627B7AE5.jpeg
1B5B3417-F19F-4C01-B9B9-40C0D60DB625.jpeg
ECC49496-2D90-4385-AC6F-F19F5472BD35.jpeg

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any spacer over 1” is going to induce coil bind in your rear springs. Without getting technical you’re basically running your truck with reduced suspension travel and zero protection from bump stops in addition to accelerated spring wear/sag.

Somebody feel free to tell me I am wrong, but numerous calls to several well known raptor suspension shops have confirmed my suspicions on how these 2 inch spacers behave.
This is definitely true, to an extent. I guess it wouldn’t be as bad of an issue if you installed other supporting mods to the surrounding suspension and bump system to account for the increase, however, 1” I think doesn’t change everything all that much, but our wives might think otherwise.

If you constantly hold weight in the bed, or tow, that accelerated spring wear is apart of that too, so 1” spacer I don’t think would affect the spring itself all that much.