RPG Pre Runner Bumper Install and Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alright so been slacking majorly on posting up pics of my new bumper from bRoPG and giving some feedback on my experience.

So first off just want to say that I love my bumper. Its sick and am really really happy with it and my experience with Jeff and RPG. From order to install, Jeff has always been available via text or phone to keep me posted on the status of my order. He really did a fantastic job in making me feel like more than just a customer but rather a friend which has really been the thing that has separated RPG from many other companies I have had experiences with in the past. Needless to say I am sold and really helped me seal the deal on ordering some other goodies from RPG.

As for shipping, there was a small hick up in me getting my bumper in which Jeff was not able to locate it for a day which ended up being a shipping company problem with delivery and not an RPG problem. This could have been avoided by me getting a tracking number, which hopefully will be a learning experience for RPG. Needless to say the bumper arrived in perfect condition, packaging was perfect and everything I would expect from the guys at RPG. Great job guys.

As for the bumper construction, the welds were flawless and looked great. The PC on the bumper itself was great and matched the black I have all the old charcoal parts of the truck painted. Sick. The skids came raw since I wanted to color match them, had them done by a local shop and then threw the bumper on the truck.

Install was easy and took barely any time. Mounted right up the the frame horns and was a perfect fit. Bumper sticks out a good bit from the truck but I actually really like how it looks. Doesn't look out of place, just looks ready for business. Also like the fact if I ever take a hit up front there is some serious flex range before my bumper impacts the rest of the truck. Pretty cool.

Also got a 20 inch vision x bar to go with my bumper. It is mounted in the bumper and looks out of the upper skid. That bar is BRIGHT! Makes for a great F U light... confirmed.

Only thing I would suggest for RPG is to send black bolts. Would look better than the brass on there. Going to swap mine out once I find some black ones.

All together I have had a great experience with Jeff and RPG, great bunch of guys making great products. Will be posting up reviews of my other items once they are on the truck! Build thread will probably me born this weekend pending weekend shenanigans.

Here are some pics off the phone. Spam away gents.

~Anderson

photo 2.jpg

photo 1.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

photo 5.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what is that blinding light... can't see the bumper!!!

The things looks great on the front of the truck... How was trimming the frame horns? Well worth it??

OP
OP
Sliver Raptor

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what is that blinding light... can't see the bumper!!!

The things looks great on the front of the truck... How was trimming the frame horns? Well worth it??

No trimming for the prerunner. bolts right up to the horns, can go back to stock at anytime Joe! haha that blinding light is awesome. Says move out of the way!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
weak.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

did you get my pm about your crooked bumper?