GEN 1 RPG or SVC UCA & Tie Rods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve tried looking at every thread I could find as far as pros/cons on the RPG or SVC tie rods. Didn’t find any factual reasons between either of them. So last week I went ahead and bought RPG only because I was already purchasing the ford performance rear diff cover by and ROUSH intake from stage 3 who also sold the RPG’s. Man…. They’re beefy! They also came with fresh boots, I’m also gonna purchase FK heim joint covers to put on with some grease. I’ve just heard the grins wear faster.

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just saw this thread. Thanks Todd for your order and glad I was able to take care of the UCA and Tie rods for you.
You are really going to enjoy that setup. Thanks again!

OP
OP
ToddReynolds

ToddReynolds

Reaction score
I just saw this thread. Thanks Todd for your order and glad I was able to take care of the UCA and Tie rods for you.
You are really going to enjoy that setup. Thanks again!
Thanks for all the help and taking care of me on this Rick. I will post some pics once I get everything and get it installed

toggle1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SVC makes great parts, but I had a pretty ****** experience with their customer service after purchasing one of their bumpers. RPG on the other hand make great parts and have excellent customer service.

Understood that these are just my anecdotal experiences, but there’s a reason why I’ll keep going back to RPG in the future.

Interesting. I’ve had a great experience with SVC, even when I was being difficult with custom requests. In fact, I’ve heard nothing but good things about their support so I’m a little surprised. Though no one is perfect.

With that said, I’m using Icon UCAs (Stage 4 suspension) and the SVC tie rods. Works very well for what I need. If you’re on the fence, the SVC tie rods make a pretty big difference in steering feel.