RPG mid travel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I believe @06z has thoroughly looked into all of the kits. Maybe he could chime in with his two cents or shoot you a PM.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe @06z has thoroughly looked into all of the kits. Maybe he could chime in with his two cents or shoot you a PM.

Thanks Justin.
I have looked into all of the options out there for over a year. The company with the most experience and knowledge including racing Ford full size trucks off-road is HM. NO other kit comes close to the quality and attention to detail that HM puts in their products. The way HM trucks handle are so far above anything else available from other manufacturers. The amount of supports, plating and reinforcements that they install with their kits is second to none. There’s a reason why they are the best kits for the Ford F150 and Raptors on the market. My truck is currently in process of getting built. Communication has been incredible. They are a small shop, but after working with several other shops, on small installs, none of them come close to the customer service I have received at HM. Yes that’s a 40” BFG KR3 tire tucked in nicely.

B5B86EC5-DB37-4CC1-AB49-4296716D7F2D.jpeg56C2B83C-524E-47CD-ABB2-5581A660E13A.png

Last edited:

Kyler Sykora

Reaction score
Thanks Justin.
I have looked into all of the options out there for over a year. The company with the most experience and knowledge including racing Ford full size trucks off-road is HM. NO other kit comes close to the quality and attention to detail that HM puts in their products. The way HM trucks handle are so far above anything else available from other manufacturers. The amount of supports, plating and reinforcements that they install with their kits is second to none. There’s a reason why they are the best kits for the Ford F150 and Raptors on the market. My truck is currently in process of getting built. Communication has been incredible. They are a small shop, but after working with several other shops, on small installs, none of them come close to the customer service I have received at HM. Yes that’s a 40” BFG KR3 tire tucked in nicely.

View attachment 393905View attachment 393910
Did you go with the 94”? Did you keep 4wd? Sometimes the bump is on top on HM kits and sometimes on bottom, is this just customer preference? I think his kits are top notch as well.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you go with the 94”?
He has made custom 95” kits for a few builds including mine.

Did you keep 4wd?
Yes I still have 4WD.

“Sometimes the bump is on top on HM kits and sometimes on bottom, is this just customer preference?”

Only a fully caged truck gets a bump stop on top because it has a cage that is designed for and can accommodate the load.

The way he does the lower is not as a bump stop, but as a positive stop. He sets it to a minimal pressure just to help to keep from bending shock mounts. It does have a strut bar that goes from the driver’s to the passenger side upper shock mounts which also helps distribute the force of a hard hit.

“ I think his kits are top notch as well.”

I agree 100 %. Here is a picture of the inner lower front a arm mount. Look at the detail and workmanship they put into supporting just this alone, like I said, I have not seen any other company do this.407BDBE9-62BF-4BD3-B630-6D6422B5BF7E.jpeg

Last edited:

Kyler Sykora

Reaction score
He has made custom 95” kits for a few builds including mine.

Yes I still have 4WD.

“Sometimes the bump is on top on HM kits and sometimes on bottom, is this just customer preference?”

Only a fully caged truck gets a bump stop on top because it has a cage that is designed for and can accommodate the load.

The way he does the lower is not as a bump stop, but as a positive stop. He sets it to a minimal pressure just to help to keep from bending shock mounts. It does have a strut bar that goes from the driver’s to the passenger side upper shock mounts which also helps distribute the force of a hard hit.

“ I think his kits are top notch as well.”

I agree 100 %. Here is a picture of the inner lower front an arm mount. Look at the detail and workmanship they put into supporting just this alone, like I said, I have not seen any other company do this.View attachment 395320
Man that’s a sweet setup. Thank your for the thorough explanations. What rear suspension setup are you running or planning to run?

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that’s a sweet setup. Thank your for the thorough explanations. What rear suspension setup are you running or planning to run?

I am getting a currie raptor rear axle with a Evan Weller 10” 3rd member. I’m going sprung under with deaver raptor sprung under springs and a king 4.0 rear bypass shocks. I went with a 4.0, 18” stroke just in case I link it in the future. About 17” strapped. If you look at the rear bump stop, custom rear shackles and hanger all out of chromoly and how it’s installed, Beautiful work. 4DD4529A-FAD5-4D2F-B53E-CBA50F4BFAFF.jpeg357E2FC9-4382-4FDE-9741-CC0F0FD47065.jpeg