RPG LCA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tx4r11

Reaction score
Does anyone have any current long term feedback on the RPG LCA with dual shock set up? Currently running Fox 3.0 coils RPG UCA, tie rods up front and devers , RST 18 Kit with bump stop kit on rear. Looking at balancing the front a bit without having to go long travel. This truck is my daily driver so want some feed back before making purchase.

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I can’t help, but I’m interested how long you’ve had your UCA and if you’ve had any rust issues? I’m debating between Camburg and RPG. I like the RPG b/c they’re black, but I’ve read quite a few posts about their bumpers rusting.

OP
OP
Tx4r11

Tx4r11

Reaction score
FGT ON I had my RPG UCA installed in January and have not seen any rust on them that I can see. I think they are awesome and are a lot more robust compared to stock. Also I have had no issues with the RPG tie rods they are also holding up great. I purchased both in black color and they still look good.

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate it. Do you have winter and salt where you’re located?

OP
OP
Tx4r11

Tx4r11

Reaction score
We have plenty of salt since I reside along the coast but no snow During winters.