RPG Has A New Location!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm that typical sarcastic New Jersey transplant *** ( Italian ) **** head but I can be funny from time to time the drunker the better so to answer your question yes I can be fun at parties.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I'm that typical sarcastic New Jersey transplant *** ( Italian ) **** head but I can be funny from time to time the drunker the better so to answer your question yes I can be fun at parties.

I can verify this.:ROFLJest:

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was waiting for someone to chime in. How are you doing brother. Echo lead to echo chase income car let me know when you see it. Echo lead we see it. Hahaha that was funny the drive in me and my wife were crying laughing

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I was waiting for someone to chime in. How are you doing brother. Echo lead to echo chase income car let me know when you see it. Echo lead we see it. Hahaha that was funny the drive in me and my wife were crying laughing

It was great hanging out with you and your wife. Yeah that was some funny stuff on the radio chatter. You guys coming to TRR?

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I can't we are going to many places over the next few months I might fly in for the weekend but we will see not sure yet