RPG Gen 2 Raptor Traction Bar Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris Mies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sale, RPG Gen 2 Raptor Traction Bar Kit. New, never installed. Orange color matches live valve shocks. For those with stock leaf springs I will also include a pair of OEM lift blocks that will need to be modified. Detailed instructions can be found in this forum. Price is $1300. I had to wait several weeks for this order to come in due to the color. Get your in a matter of days! I didn't install these because I decided to go in a different direction with my Raptor.

20211010_130741.jpg

Last edited:

faultball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested, are these for stock leafs? Also, would you be willing to ship to 96826? Will spring for shipping.

Thanks.

OP
OP
Chris Mies

Chris Mies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested, are these for stock leafs? Also, would you be willing to ship to 96826? Will spring for shipping.

Thanks.

The kit I ordered was for the stock leafs, but RPG told me they would also fit aftermarket if I upgraded in the future. Yes, I will ship to 96826. I ship from my place of business and they receive a huge discount on shipping.

BeAUnique1

Reaction score
Please share how and what details so other forum members will not make the same mistake. I thought you’d be selling the set which wou be good for my applicatio.