RPG Collars to Geisser question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syd32

Reaction score
I purchased a used 2018 Raptor that has RPG Collars installed. I recently purchased Geisser springs to upraised the front suspension. Since I didn’t install the collars I’m not sure if I need any of the stock parts that were removed when the collars were installed. I’ve read about the spring retaining clips but can’t find a part number. Does anyone have any info they can help me with?

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to this thread it's 234-00-406 and has to be purchased from a distributor. Quick Google doesn't show a ton of results but JEGS apparently has them and are sold as halves, so you need two for each side.

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/gen2-front-shock-retaining-ring.70597/page-2

Edit:

Actually I was just thinking about the clip. I forget you'd need the actual collar too. Oops. Haven't seen anything about that. I'd send a message to Fox.

Last edited: