RPG anything and everything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
You rock Pat!

pat1.jpg

Captkirk

Reaction score
Hi Pat,

Glad you are there to get things flowing smoothly.
I am the guy from Qatar. We have ordered and paid for 3 suspension upgrades, 10 rims and a bumper to be sent out to us. This delay has been going on for several weeks and the last couple of days the phone rings out at your shop.
I was starting to wonder if RPG had gone south with my money.
I will be contacting you 1st thing on Monday morning to confirm the status of the order.

Regards,

Kirk

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Pat,

Glad you are there to get things flowing smoothly.
I am the guy from Qatar. We have ordered and paid for 3 suspension upgrades, 10 rims and a bumper to be sent out to us. This delay has been going on for several weeks and the last couple of days the phone rings out at your shop.
I was starting to wonder if RPG had gone south with my money.
I will be contacting you 1st thing on Monday morning to confirm the status of the order.

Regards,

Kirk

Sounds good Kirk! I will try and make sure Corey gets a hold of you ASAP on the order. Things are crazy but we haven't gone anywhere I promise you that. Hope you had a good weekend!

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pat it takes a big man or company to admit faults and even more important, how they will fix it. Good for you and RPG. I have sent you an e-mail about some products. Please forgive me for bothering you late on a Friday evening. Just let me know at your convenience.

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! We got your email and I sent it to Corey and he will be getting a hold of you about your questions!