RPG anything and everything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pat good shit man. RPG is a dope ******* company and have never had problems with them. When the owner lets you text their personal cell phone that says a lot about their commitment to customer service. I can't wait to get my truck down there in August and have the front and rear bumpers done with dove tail and frame cutting for 37's.

Keep up the good work over there.

Do you know how to operate a broom,

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

If you got time to lean you got time to clean.

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you know how to operate a broom,

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS
Haha pushin a broom is a little above my pay! ;)
Pat good shit man. RPG is a dope ******* company and have never had problems with them. When the owner lets you text their personal cell phone that says a lot about their commitment to customer service. I can't wait to get my truck down there in August and have the front and rear bumpers done with dove tail and frame cutting for 37's.

Keep up the good work over there.

If you got time to lean you got time to clean.

Thanks! Corey tries very hard to make everyone happy but he is only one man that's why I'm here haha you guys can bug me all day everyday!

Can't wait to get your truck in the shop and get it looking sexy as hell for you!

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow. That a little far for me to get a set of shocks and bump stops installed. Got any installers in Tampa you'd recommend?

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow. That a little far for me to get a set of shocks and bump stops installed. Got any installers in Tampa you'd recommend?
I know of a great installer about 6 hours from you! Haha
Who would do it for a fraction of the cost of other shops and beer! I would gladly install it or ya!