RPG anything and everything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
my name is Pat some of you know me some don't.. I run the technical support side of RPG and now the customer support and sales. things have been a little crazy around here and we have been dealing with a few big things that has really slowed down our ordering and customer support system we had in place but we are now trying to fix that! if you have any questions or problems you can email me directly at [email protected] from now on or call/text me on my cell phone directly at 562-477-8969 texts would be easiest way of communication for me also i can save your info to check on orders or make orders etc. again very sorry for the problems but we are trying our best now to get everything fixed and taken care of.

Pat
RPG tech/sales

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HI jason!
Thanks for the heads up.

no problem! i know there has been a few issues brought up by others so i wanted to make sure everyone knew who to get a hold of. everything goes to my phone so there is never an excuse as to why i haven't answered anyones emails or texts, unless im busy of course. i am in the army and i do fly on blackhawk helicopters almost everyday so there might be times im flying and cant return calls or texts but i assure everyone that i will get back to them ASAP! thanks again for everyone's understanding

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Pat. Glad to see RPG stepping up their game with customer service. They picked a good man to help them pull it out of the hole too.

Just a FYI for anyone that had a bit of bad customer service or listened to others bad service stories. I had a small issue with not getting any response of whether my product that i paid for even shipped or not for a couple weeks. Finally I had a chance to speak to Pat on the phone. Well next day I had a tracking number and few days later my part was at my house. Pat will help move the process along and keep u informed just bare with him as he said RPG is crazy busy and even tho thats no excuse for poor communication I think there does need to be some time given for a good response.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still need to put that RPG stage 2 on.... Raptor Embroidery has me busy..... Haha

Bring it over I'll install it for a case of beer haha!
Hey Pat. Glad to see RPG stepping up their game with customer service. They picked a good man to help them pull it out of the hole too.

Just a FYI for anyone that had a bit of bad customer service or listened to others bad service stories. I had a small issue with not getting any response of whether my product that i paid for even shipped or not for a couple weeks. Finally I had a chance to speak to Pat on the phone. Well next day I had a tracking number and few days later my part was at my house. Pat will help move the process along and keep u informed just bare with him as he said RPG is crazy busy and even tho thats no excuse for poor communication I think there does need to be some time given for a good response.

Thanks that means a lot nick! Like he said being busy is no excuse but I am here to save the day or at least try and get everyone's questions answered.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Hell yeah pat that sounds like a plan. All the shops around here want like 300 to do it. I have the tools but I can't justify taking the rear suspension out of my $55000 raptor. Hhaha

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha who said anything about taking the suspension out! It's only a stage 2 that takes about 30-45 mins for me to do :ROFLJest: