RPG 3" front & 2" rear?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FadedSS

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking at doing either 2.25" or 3" RPG collars and a 1" or 2" RPG spacer in rear on my new non-37 '22 Raptor. The truck will daily driven and will be taken off road a few times a year. I'd like to be able to run 38's with a zero offset wheel and don't mind trimming/pinch welds.

I see several on the forum have gone 2.25" front and 1" rear, but have only seen one member running the 3" front and 2" rears on 35s.

My questions are:
- With 2.25" front and 1" rear, should I be able to clear 38s on a 8.5" wheel with zero offset?
- For those running the RPG 3" front and 2" rears, are you happy with your setup? How is the ride quality overall?

I currently have an '18 Raptor with 3" RPG front collars, +1 Deavers, and 37's for reference...

OP
OP
F

FadedSS

Reaction score
Ill let you know, picking it up today...RPG 3'front 2'rear Method wheels on 38 Nittos.....Not sure on the wheel yet but I think I will love it

That looks incredible! Exactly what I was envisioning. Do you know what offset your methods are?

Looking forward to hearing about your experience!