RPG 2" rear + 3" fromt = 38's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tupacca

Reaction score
Installed the RPG 2" rear spacer and 3" perch collars up front. It rides and drives perfectly with no noticeable difference in my opinion.

Now, as expected... 35's are tiny, and while I know I could do 37's with little/no issues, wondering if pushing the boundary to 38" AT's would be a wise or fun investment.

Curious your takes on potential issues, offset recommendations, etc.
20220513_154817.jpg

nate_13

Reaction score
Badass!! Im about to do the same and im running 20x10 wheels and 37’s, i have seen a guy on here with 1 inch rear spacer running 38’s and it looks awesome,

Bruichladdie

Reaction score
There are a few who have thrown 39's on after doing exactly the same mods, sometimes looks a little balloon-y with the stock fenders but it's possible

OP
OP
T

Tupacca

Reaction score
Yall are giving me hope haha.

Sadly, it seems I'll have to pick up a new set of wheels for it to work, really love the current stock setup. Any recommendations on offset? +0?

Bruichladdie

Reaction score
Yall are giving me hope haha.

Sadly, it seems I'll have to pick up a new set of wheels for it to work, really love the current stock setup. Any recommendations on offset? +0?
Running a 0 offset wheel may have the opposite effect you think. You'll have a harder time clearing 0 offset wheels than you will with something like a +25. I would recommend trying some wheel spacers first just for fitment if you don't want to commit to wheels. Wouldn't wheel with spacers personally but it'll help narrow down which offset will work best for you

DaddyHelm

Reaction score
Running a 0 offset wheel may have the opposite effect you think. You'll have a harder time clearing 0 offset wheels than you will with something like a +25. I would recommend trying some wheel spacers first just for fitment if you don't want to commit to wheels. Wouldn't wheel with spacers personally but it'll help narrow down which offset will work best for you
Great idea on the spacers, I've been wanting to get a wider stance on my 37pp but don't want any rubbing etc, and don't want to affect performance.

Bruichladdie

Reaction score
Great idea on the spacers, I've been wanting to get a wider stance on my 37pp but don't want any rubbing etc, and don't want to affect performance.
Same here, I'm running 37's in the standard beadlock and haven't had any issues, but some 0 offsets look so good

FadedSS

Reaction score
Installed the RPG 2" rear spacer and 3" perch collars up front. It rides and drives perfectly with no noticeable difference in my opinion.

Now, as expected... 35's are tiny, and while I know I could do 37's with little/no issues, wondering if pushing the boundary to 38" AT's would be a wise or fun investment.

Curious your takes on potential issues, offset recommendations, etc.
View attachment 354724
Looks awesome. Do you happen to have measurements from ground to fender you could share? Did you end up going with new wheels and 38's?

I am considering the exact same setup for my '22 and am interested on your feedback on ride quality and whether or not you ran into any issues. Thank you!