RPG 1.5" collars and ICON rear leafs - Denver, CO or Reno, NV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scmsltn

Reaction score
Hello,

Going back to stock ride height. These parts have been on the truck for about one year. I bought the leaves from 4 Wheel Parts and they did the install and sprayed the leafs black to protect them. I have never had any issues with these, no funny noises, etc. I know members have had issues with these, so I bought a protection plan under 4WP just in case. Collars are blue.

Would like to sell as a package since whoever buys the leafs will probably want the front end to come up a little too.

I am moving from Denver, CO to Reno, NV in a few weeks. I will not have these items with me, but if someone in CO area is interested, the parts will be here for a couple of weeks. Otherwise, they will be in Northern NV and I will edit the add once I move.

Would prefer to sell local for $750 as a package deal.

https://offroadalliance.com/collect...-offroad-2017-raptor-coil-spring-perch-collar

https://offroadalliance.com/collect.../2017-2019-ford-raptor-icon-rear-leaf-springs

Thanks,
Jeff

OP
OP
scmsltn

scmsltn

Reaction score
No i wouldn’t think so. Only got it cuz
It was like $100 and if I ever had any issues just wanted to be able to get a new set for free. Springs ride great and no creaks or noises

OP
OP
scmsltn

scmsltn

Reaction score
Leafs pending sale to Raptor50, if something changes will update this thread. Collars are still available for $150 plus shipping.

OP
OP
scmsltn

scmsltn

Reaction score
Collars paid for by 91Eunos... will update thread once all items are shipped and final.