6.2 ROUSH VS Corsa Extreme

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IIRC I had the Roush but kept the resonator(it's been a while on the old truck).

No drone, or I couldn't hear it over the MT's

MattSVTM3

Reaction score
Corsa Extreme all the way. It's very loud on cold start and WOT, and pretty much no drone at all. It's the best of both worlds: insane volume and wife proof :)

Ben Lucas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Roush it does have drone but at cruising speed it not bad. You can still have a normal conversation and hear radio at low volume.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try ordering from one of the forum vendors, they will get you a better price and it supports the forum.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed Stainless Works headers and sidewinder side exhaust, and it is very loud, took me all winter to put it on but what a awesome sound !!!

View attachment 130145

Long tubes makes all the difference. All the guys who think their setup sound good through stock manifolds would be shocked at how much better it sounds with long tubes.

thehiredgun

Reaction score
I have Roush as well as SW lightning. Roush drones bad but I like the tone better than SW. Looking at swapping in another muffler for the Roush can, it’s soo small.