Roush supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6.2Canadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New on here and read a lot already but I was just wondering if anyone has any input on the stage 2 kit from roush ..

Does it make a huge difference in speed and drive ability ??

Gas mileage

I plan on running JDM and 5* third party tunes . Give them both a try ..

Thanks

scranger

Reaction score
I have a Roush Raptor form the factory. I put headers and tune from 5 Star 500rwhp and 11.5 around town and 13-14 hwy. Makes a great set up and easy to drive!

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did You mean you bought yours from a Ford Dealer that was only a stage 1 and you bought the smaller pulley, headers and 5* Tune after?

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry 6.2Canadian, my question was towards scranger.

I interested in seeing a dyno on those numbers too.

Last edited:

scranger

Reaction score
Roush installed my stage 2 then I had dealer install headers. I am close to 5 star so I took it to mike to tune.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

We also installed a Cobra throttle body. I will see if I can get a copy of dyno sheet to post.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the roush stage 2. I love it. It works great, it drives great, and works great off road. I get around 12 mpg with it, which is about the same as it was NA. Best part was the surprised look of a certain Corvette driver that was trying to race past me on the on ramp this morning.

OP
OP

6.2Canadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roush installed my stage 2 then I had dealer install headers. I am close to 5 star so I took it to mike to tune.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

We also installed a Cobra throttle body. I will see if I can get a copy of dyno sheet to post.

Where did you find the cobra TB ?