Roush Supercharger real world PSI at altitude?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lots of Whippled guys running the oversize harmonic and didn't change other pulleys, no issues.
At least no one has come back and said something.
The only thing would be the power steering pump, I could see running a larger cooler for that.
12% at 6,000 rpms would add about 640 rpms to accessories.

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lots of Whippled guys running the oversize harmonic and didn't change other pulleys, no issues.
At least no one has come back and said something.
The only thing would be the power steering pump, I could see running a larger cooler for that.
12% at 6,000 rpms would add about 640 rpms to accessories.
Do you guys have any idea how bad you are for my bank account?

Any recommendations on the power steering pump cooler?

Last edited:

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL, sorry.

I should have added this on the last post.
If your not romping around in the desert or off roading doing dounts and drifting at high rpms for long periods of time,
I wouldn't worry about it.

Give ATI a call, pick there brain see what they say.

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL, sorry.

If your not romping around in the desert or off roading doing dounts and drifting at high rpms for long periods of time,
I wouldn't worry about it.

Give ATI a call, pick there brain see what they say.
Yeeeeeah, I burnt out a power steering pump when I was basically stock. My truck gets abused.

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, that's an option.

JDM is saying if I do that I should swap all my pulleys to different sizes to counteract the extra spin (other than the SC obviously). That sounds like a major pain.

Not totally true, I think there was some confusion on that. The overdrive pulley will change belt length and may require going to a longer belt or possibly changing the size of one or some of the idlers to get the proper belt fitment.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, that's an option.

JDM is saying if I do that I should swap all my pulleys to different sizes to counteract the extra spin (other than the SC obviously). That sounds like a major pain.

Yeah and at that point you might as well just swap them all for 8 ribs.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if the Gates K060125.1 would work.
The Gates KO60124.7 works for Roush guys with the smaller SC pulley and stock balancer. (If I remember correctly)