Roush serpentine belt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goon

Reaction score
Just get the FORD replacement for a 2014.

R,
HAP
I can’t find a diagram or Ford part number for that pulley. It would appear that it is an additional one added with the Roush Supercharger Kit.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see why there would be an additional one. I used the OEM set up when I installed my Roush Stage 2.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That one looks like it does not have enough ribs (too narrow).

R,
HAP

Goon

Reaction score
Wow, I've been around here a long time, and this is the first time I have seen a pulley actually used in that spot.
I've never had that pulley when it was stock and now even after the Whipple install.
It doesn't even do anything except create more friction.
Yeah it definitely has me scratching my head. I went ahead and ordered the ROUSH Shield kit which from my understand deletes that pulley.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, I've been around here a long time, and this is the first time I have seen a pulley actually used in that spot.
I've never had that pulley when it was stock and now even after the Whipple install.
It doesn't even do anything except create more friction.
I'd have to see the belt routing in person, but I assume it provides more belt wrap around the S/C pulley.

BoostedToy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2013 Stage II had this setup. I think I shared the details in a post from late 2018 or early 2019. In short, a vendor told me to remove the ribbed idler after the truck suffered multiple belt jumps including two of which outright breaking the tensioner arm. After removing the ribbed idler and installing the new belt, 60k+ miles later, no more belt jumping or broken tensioner.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that's why it was redesigned on the 2014's.

R,
HAP