Roush serpentine belt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goon

Reaction score
Has anyone found a replacement for this pulley? Roush discontinued it and I’d rather not do the FEAD shield kit at this time.
Part number 116219A216AA

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it an idler puylley?

Idler pulleys are pretty easy to get- even if you have to get it made custom. Metco or ASP can make you anything you need.

Goon

Reaction score
Is it an idler puylley?

Idler pulleys are pretty easy to get- even if you have to get it made custom. Metco or ASP can make you anything you need.
Yes it should be. Just trying to make sure I get the right size but Roush has been no help with the specs and I can’t seem to find them.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't have the upgraded FORD idler, this is the easiest way to go. I think it was upgraded for the 2014 model. No need for the belt shield either.
R,
HAP

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You only need to measure the diameter of the pulley. You also have to know the number of ribs on the belt and wether the idler face is grooved or smooth.

Metco or ASP can get you what you need from that. If it's a 90mm or 100mm diameter, or close to it, Metco should will have something on the shelf that works.

Goon

Reaction score
If you don't have the upgraded FORD idler, this is the easiest way to go. I think it was upgraded for the 2014 model. No need for the belt shield either.
R,
HAP
You only need to measure the diameter of the pulley. You also have to know the number of ribs on the belt and wether the idler face is grooved or smooth.

Metco or ASP can get you what you need from that. If it's a 90mm or 100mm diameter, or close to it, Metco should will have something on the shelf that works.
Does that change at all with it being supercharged?

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. The Roush set up works fine with the upgraded OEM tensioner.

R,
HAP

Goon

Reaction score

This is the pulley I’m looking to replace 9A3FFE81-10A0-4BBC-9FA9-389652F2A869.jpeg