Roush resale value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sombra

Reaction score
I am thinking about Roush supercharging my Raptor. Seeing a Roush Raptor in the classifieds got me to wondering....how much more would a Roushed Raptor normally be worth than a non Roushed?

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whatever someone is willing to pay, it's tough to say I think. And your never gonna get back what you spend.

MMC Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about Roush supercharging my Raptor. Seeing a Roush Raptor in the classifieds got me to wondering....how much more would a Roushed Raptor normally be worth than a non Roushed?

More people prefer no serious modifications to an engine when purchasing because they will be concerned about longevity of the engine. You can count on getting 1/4th of what you spend back at resale time*.

*There is always someone who got more. If you are willing to wait for the right buyer, you could get more. I'm referring to the typical scenario when someone wants to sell in their vehicle in under 30 days to get into something else.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When you add modifications expect nothing in return. Any on top of what you get for the truck is just lagniappe.

Either that, or strip it and sell the mods here. You'll get more money that way, too.

Rappedtor

Reaction score
In my modding experience, generally you have to part out the mods and bring the vehicle back to stock to get the most value.

That said, I am looking for a Roush Raptor and they are holding their value much better.

allinon72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind that adding a Roush supercharger to your truck will not make it a Roush Raptor, in the buyers eyes. It's a Raptor with engine modifications, which negatively hurts resale.

A Roush Raptor that started that way will hold its value just as well as a regular Raptor, but may take longer to sell due to a smaller buyer pool.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you can, find a production built Roush VS adding a blower. There are some real clean ones out there, and with a good tune they are great daily drivers with very few issues on reliability.
As for value... Well Banks that use Blue Book for used valuation do not see a Roush! All they see is model year Raptor and condition, so be prepared to add cash to what the bank will finance.

I listed my 14 Roush on Race Dez and had 5 offers in the first week. I asked $46 and have mods as well as miles. Seems they hold value.
I committed to a Cali buyer until the above situation arose... Decided that I could not replace my truck for $46 so Im keeping it...lol