Roush raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roscopeeco78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to sell a Roush Raptor 2013 with 40k miles. How do
I gain access to the classifieds in order to post it.

JMIB99

Reaction score
You have to have at least 50 posts. When you go into the 'Raptors For Sale' forum the first link has all the requirements to posting an item for sale.

As for the truck, pics, price and a location?

OP
OP
roscopeeco78

roscopeeco78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t know if I had to wait until I was cleared to post pics price and details.

anyhow. The truck is terrain color with 40k miles. It is in flawless condition inside and outside. The plastic pieces including hood cowls, fender flares, front grill and door sills are coated in line x. There is a lifetime warranty against fading. I have the receipt for that in case it ever fads the will redo for free.

It obviously has the Roush super charger, exhaust, stitching on the front head feasts ect. The Roush package brought it to 590 hp. I have all the documentation that it was shipped directly to Roush off the production line before taking delivery.

The photo below was after a drive from Florida to Tennessee in rain so it is dirty in the pic. I will get more soon. In my avatar you can see a front view. The price is 48,000.

location Memphis, Tennessee

DBC8DE98-66BC-4C04-B055-C83B1099A340.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
roscopeeco78

roscopeeco78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also. It recently had the tube updated and all ignition coil packs, plugs, and wires replaced. It was cared for impeccably. I also forgot to mention it is also equipped with a bakflip cover.

JMIB99

Reaction score
I saw your other post under new member check in. You looking to sell this rig to go back to a Gen 2?

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice truck.
Be aware of the buyers that will want it, agree to purchase, but don't have the cash to add when the bank will only finance what NADA says the truck is worth.. Its unfortunate, but a reality.
I had 4 offers like that and decided I'd just keep mine..lol