roush raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

educol

Reaction score
I heard from someone on this forum that the sound of the exhaust is to loud inside the cab, is this true?

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JPboats, that is sick. I have been looking at all kinds of mods to do next, FRP is a tad addicting, Can the Roush package be added to a 2011? I would love this along with the RPG stage 4. It seems a much better setup than the Hennasey setup. Most of the posts about Hennesy are negative. Anyone else chime in? Thanks

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JPboats, that is sick. I have been looking at all kinds of mods to do next, FRP is a tad addicting, Can the Roush package be added to a 2011? I would love this along with the RPG stage 4. It seems a much better setup than the Hennasey setup. Most of the posts about Hennesy are negative. Anyone else chime in? Thanks

Buy yourself the Roush Cat Back Exhaust, Roush CAI, and the Supercharger kit and you will have everything besides the Roush Graphics and head rests,

All mine needs is the Supercharger kit, yes do these things and add the Stage 4 RPG kit, 4+ (add front coil over springs), and you will be a happy camper

Last edited:

Spencer4336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That thing is perfect, i have the roush package wrap but just no supercharger :mad: