Roush Raptor Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does your state

2013 no graphics 66k out the door.

have sales tax. Would be cool if you could post pics..

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your right

your better off just to add the blower .....

trying to find a ford dealer in southern california to install a whipple. there is a real fun thread running on rousch sc and stalling right now . a frf whos who of rousch owners damn.

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my Roush Raptor on order. It is taking entirely too long. I ordered first week of May and it should be here October 12th. The truck was produced by Ford back in August and has been at Roush for over a month. I am honestly very irritated with them as it should not take this long for them to add on their goodies. They told me it was because of supplier issues. But I am paying 71K for it including tax.

Reaction score
I got a few in stock and have orders available

I have been wrapping these truck in different colors and they look really great!
I have orders available right now for Roush Raptors. $76,807.00 right now on this one in the picture.
If you want one let me know.
I am the number #1 Roush Raptor Dealer so wait times are less.
Adam Coleman
330-310-9489

Attachments

• roush raptor.JPG
    roush raptor.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 74

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seems expensive to order out of the box. had a guy just bring us one and we did a kit in a box on it, saved about 10k and he is happy as all get out

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have been wrapping these truck in different colors and they look really great!
I have orders available right now for Roush Raptors. $76,807.00 right now on this one in the picture.
If you want one let me know.
I am the number #1 Roush Raptor Dealer so wait times are less.
Adam Coleman
330-310-9489

Tread lightly

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

who is we. do you have pics

There is an install thread for the roush kit. Guy said it was actually very easy.

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who is we. do you have pics

Team Beefcake Racing and Finish Line Performance.

I'll dig up some pics of the install. We do more late model Mustang Stuff, but a few raptors here and there.

I can tell you, the quality of the Roush stuff is top notch, and always fits perfect.

Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what did the OP decide?

im currently looking into a Roush model because my Local dealer has one or i would have to wait on a order for a Base model.

what would you all suggest. Pull the trigger on a Roush or save my money and build one. $15,000 on top of a $53,000 truck is quite a bit.