Roush Raptor Info...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Batista

Reaction score
I ordered the New Roush Kit 590/595 (Part#421432) today, but it will not be ready to ship out until Oct. 7... Hope this helps...

Regards,
John

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the New Roush Kit 590/595 (Part#421432) today, but it will not be ready to ship out until Oct. 7... Hope this helps...

Regards,
John
Did you go with Roush exhaust? I was thinking of getting the Borla system.
I have it now and love it on my FX4.

How much if you don't mind me asking?

John Batista

Reaction score
I had the Ford Dealer (Who Are a Roush AD) order everything Roush Product (SC Kit, Exhaust & Gauge)... Since I ordered the 2013 with them I decided it was the way to go as they can just do the complete install when the truck arrives (Hopefully Soon)... My cost for the parts were $7000 (Tax Incl.) + the install, which I worked it out with them for $750 (Total $7750)...

Best,
John

Last edited:
OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the Ford Dealer (Who Are a Roush AD) order everything Roush Product (SC Kit, Exhaust & Gauge)... Since I ordered the 2013 with them I decided it was the way to go as they can just do the complete install when the truck arrives (Hopefully Soon)... My cost for the parts were $7000 (Tax Incl.) + the install, which I worked it out with them for $750 (Total $7750)...

Best,
John

That's actually a pretty good deal. Install cost I would say is cheap. Nice!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

schell14

Reaction score
I just emailed Roush about the new kit for my 2013. I wanted to have it installed by the dealer when the truck arrives and I wanted to know about the optional powertrain warranty. Here is the response I received:

Chris,

Thanks for contacting ROUSH Performance.

Please check back in a few weeks concerning the detail of this kit, we do not have final pricing or if the upgrade power train warranty will be available.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just emailed Roush about the new kit for my 2013. I wanted to have it installed by the dealer when the truck arrives and I wanted to know about the optional powertrain warranty. Here is the response I received:

Chris,

Thanks for contacting ROUSH Performance.

Please check back in a few weeks concerning the detail of this kit, we do not have final pricing or if the upgrade power train warranty will be available.

I received the same message this morning

John Batista

Reaction score
I don't know anything about the warranty, but I provided the new part # in my above post... They told my Ford Dealer it would NOT ship until Oct. 7th...

Regards,
JB