Roush Raptor Info...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NolaRaptor

Reaction score
I have been talking to my dealer about doing the Roush kit on my Raptor. For the money the 525 is not enough power. I know Roush is working on a 575 which will be much better, hopefully. The dealership said they will be getting one of these in tux black at the end of the month. I am going to go drive it and see how it runs. I will post a review on it after.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I assumed they meant 525 to the wheels. Every other s/c puts out at least that much to wheels. And why no pictures?

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I assumed they meant 525 to the wheels. Every other s/c puts out at least that much to wheels. And why no pictures?

Nope that's at the crank. Most s/c right now r right around 500 to the wheels and actually Roush has the least. Most I've seen are closer to 450 to the wheels. So far Whipple and procharger are the only ones I've seen break 500 HP.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my local speed shop and they said with a dyno tune you would see 525 to the wheels 600 motor in my Raptor, with a whipple ( i think, some s/c) I said ********.... I said ******** so much I drove 25 minutes down there to talk it out with them about there mythical s/c. They have a 2011 5.4 f150 ( according to them) that is making 550 at the wheels. I kept saying ********, no way, but they stand by there tune and numbers....