Roush Exhaust!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there any difference in the over tube bending on the Rousch than the stock system, minus the post muffler changes and Resonator removal? I also do not like the idea of the exhaust coming out the back end, but I suppose I would rather have the exhaust bend and smash on my bumper than on the sheet metal.

I just wonder if getting a whole systems is worth the money when I can just cut out the resonator and through in a cutout or straight pipe and stuff a higher flow muffler in place of the OEM one.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only reason I didn't go with the Roush is because I was afraid to have a rear exit exhaust. I love the way they sound though. I have to carry a pry bar with me in my jeep to pry the end of the pipe open when I pinch it on the rocks because it is a rear exit exhaust...

ARRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far everyone I have heard says this Exhaust is badass, I am glad that I waited and went with the Roush, Ford and Roush, one of the best combinations in the world

Mine should be here tomorrow, yes BADASS! I just wish i had a truck to put it on! My build date is tomorrow! Won't be long.

Joe.M@ROUSH

Reaction score
Hey all, Glad to hear you are happy with the new Roush exhaust system. We put quite a bit of time into designing the system to fit all cab/bed configurations and eliminate any drone.

Whitelightning - The exhaust size is 3"

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, Glad to hear you are happy with the new Roush exhaust system. We put quite a bit of time into designing the system to fit all cab/bed configurations and eliminate any drone.

Well you did an incredible job, I absolutely love mine it makes it a much better truck

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score

If quite a bit of time went into designing the system? Why do customers have to cut up the $372.00 resonator pipe to install it? Make it so it bolts up like the factory pipe.:crazy: