Roush 2013 Tuxedo Black SCrew

Discussion in '2013 Ford SVT Raptor Forum (Reply Only)' started by nhjoe, Mar 3, 2013.

1. HoldenTX

HoldenTX Full Access Member

Sounds like the dealers that are Roush certified may have a batphone to the Ford factory....you guys are getting them built fairly fast!

2. srt10viper

srt10viper Full Access Member

I ordered mine on December 4, 2012. It wasn't built until February 13, 2013. I was in the same boat. Now it's been at Roush for 3 weeks and no updates.

3. jpboats

jpboats Member

As an owner of one of these trucks and know the roush process pretty well, your dealer must send title paperwork to roush or they will not start your truck, if anybody has a question about these trucks send me a message and I will help you out. Also look at your window sticker and see what ramp it says, this should say cm59, with MI for Michigan at the top

4. srt10viper

I had confirmation from ROUSH it has been on their lot since February 21st and they have all title work from dealer. I emailed the local Roush rep last night.

5. jpboats

jpboats Member

That was my next suggestion is the roush rep, nobody uses them and that is one reason they are there, my truck was built 01/26/13 , went to roush on the 30th, recieved feb 14 at dealer, drove 320 miles on the 16th, to get it.

6. srt10viper

Ok I spoke to the rep from Roush and my truck was finished this morning. It should be at the dealer by the end of this week or beginning of next week. :biggrin:

Blind1 likes this.
  7. nhjoe

nhjoe Member

Pictures of my Roush...and one of my M6!

Sorry this took so long everyone! If anyone wants any other shots, please let me know.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

pics...

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2013
    RoushRaptor661 and Blind1 like this.
  8. JD_27

JD_27 Full Access Member

Looking great!

9. gallopingford

gallopingford Member

That is awesome looking. I already have wheel hop getting off the line at the light, I can't imagine this thing with 590hp...

Enjoy!