Rough ride on the road (2012 SuperCrew)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zero2espect

Reaction score
the 2012 raptor is a much harder ride than the 2012 f150 xlt. i have both. my 2012 raptor has a hard ride compared to a friends 2011 raptor as well.

the f150 xlt is the perfect ride for the family car. relaxing. smooth. drives like a fluffy white cloud sliding around on a film of melted butter.

the raptor is harder, but i respect that. i break it down to it communicating road surface and conditions to me, which i don't mind. it also reminds you that you are driving an animal.

to put it in perspective, it's not harsh, it's just talking to you.

i love the feeling when you pull the raptor up to the lights. the whole time you're stopped, it feels like it's straining against the brakes waiting to be unleashed.

god I love it!

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2011 SCrew that rides like a dream! i dont even slow down for the speed humps in my neighborhood. course i came from F250's my last 2 trucks, an 85 and a 99. i do "feel" every little bump in the road, but i dont bounce or vibrate... the only thing i get, if the road is kinda wavey for a distance, it does get more pronouned and that jossels me a bit. otherwise its the best riding vehicle ive ever been in. normally i cant handle more than 2 hours in a vehicle without getting real antsy, but i drove to SW Florida and back and never had a problem.

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread scared me a bit until I got my new 2012 SCAB on saturday. She drives like a dream. The tires make a tiny bit of noise but overall for my 1st full size truck, I am really happy with it.