Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RexusRaptor

Reaction score
2020 Raptor with 2600miles so far. Ive noticed both on street and on the freeway that it rides rough, meaning I feel every bump on the street and the freeways. It is really noticeable on the concrete freeways of Los Angeles. Every seam is felt. Not sure if it’s just me or I’m assuming that it should ride smoother than it does. Stock suspension with Fox Live Valve. I’m running 37 PSI all around. I had my tires down to 35 front and 29 rear and it didn’t really help, also tpms was on with that low of pressure.

Ideas, comments, suggestions welcome

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If there is something wrong with the shock "system" they will default to "hard" setting. Take it to the dealer to check it out, or get in touch with Fox. It is possible that one of the plugs on the shocks did not get plugged in at the factory.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Try a reset. Foot off brake, push start button, wait a few and push again to shut down. Worth a try

Try that first.. If it doesnt feel better, try disconnecting the battery for 30 minutes. If its still the same, bring it to the dealer.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
36/34 is what many run on the street. No weight out back and you get a much smaller contact patch in the rear if your air these tires up too much. Not to mention hobbling all over bumps on the street. Get much past 36/37 up front and the ride firms up and doesn’t take bumps well on-road.

Try the shock reset like mentioned. It’s worked for others. Otherwise the truck should not ride like that.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
36/34 is what many run on the street. No weight out back and you get a much smaller contact patch in the rear if your air these tires up too much. Not to mention hobbling all over bumps on the street. Get much past 36/37 up front and the ride firms up and doesn’t take bumps well on-road.

Try the shock reset like mentioned. It’s worked for others. Otherwise the truck should not ride like that.

" Foot off brake, push start button, wait a few and push again to shut down."