Rough Country Fog light kit installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

angusmcraptor

Reaction score
Just got info from Rough Country.

“on the harness you will cut our relay and fuse completely off the upfitter switches have there own relays”

I’m going to use this approach on one sets of lights first just in case. I suggest caution.

Last edited:

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally got mine wired up. put the 2 inner pods on switch 3 and the remaining pods on 1....These things are kinda disappointing to say the least. I feel like my 3yr old amazon cubes on my gen 1 put out more light. will play around with the aim but so far im not real impressed.

cain072567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who makes the molded plastic piece and light kits for the fog light pockets? I have see them on here before i know ( forum ) Just looking for something i can tie a set together for wide angle driving on road (deer). Then have the other all come on when off roading! Want to utilze two uplifter switches. Any help or suggestions is appreciated.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
who makes the molded plastic piece and light kits for the fog light pockets? I have see them on here before i know ( forum ) Just looking for something i can tie a set together for wide angle driving on road (deer). Then have the other all come on when off roading! Want to utilze two uplifter switches. Any help or suggestions is appreciated.

Sounds like you’re referring to the FRL bezel kit. We’re a dealer for them.

I’ll send you a PM to discuss options.