Rotiform SIX-OR 17" and 20" Wheels IN STOCK at CJ Pony Parts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krazykorean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The prices are all clearly shown on the product pages if you click on any of the links in the original post.

If you are ready to buy, shoot me a PM and I'll send you over our forum discount code that will help take something off your total at checkout.

Can you send me a pm of this forum code [emoji16]. Might pull the trigger on some 20’s.

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn’t you just be able to swap over the stock TPMS sensors over to the rotiforms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wouldn’t you just be able to swap over the stock TPMS sensors over to the rotiforms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely. The only issue is the factory TPMS upon removal can prove to be somewhat fragile and malfunction once everything is back together. And in some cases you won't know that until everything is buttoned upon and you get an error on the dash that you can't clear. The best way to avoid the chance of that happening is to install new TPMS when switching to a new wheel.