Roof Top Tent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dudmleh522

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have tuff stuff Alpha hard top RTT? i am hearing mixed reviews. My biggest concern is having gaps where the cover doesn't seal up real nice so dusts can get up into the tent while driving on dusty road. Any feedback will be appreciate it.

TheCzar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have tuff stuff Alpha hard top RTT? i am hearing mixed reviews. My biggest concern is having gaps where the cover doesn't seal up real nice so dusts can get up into the tent while driving on dusty road. Any feedback will be appreciate it.
if you are concerned about dust getting in and there are gaps, i'd keep looking. RTT aren't cheap. I have a roam soft top, and i've had it covered in mud/dust and always clean inside when i find a place to camp for the night

Bracamonte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one.

Not a big deal at all. I can pull on the outer clam shell enough to make it bend and gap, but honestly the fit is so tight that if dust does get up there, it's stopped by the bunched up tent material that's wedged in there. You are not going to get dust INSIDE the tent whatsoever by driving hard on dirt or dusty tracks.