Ronny Dahl's torture test on recovery tracks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Great video! Nice to see the results. He is the man and nice to know you can trust that dude.

OP
OP
Sgt Beavis

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My MaxTrax MkIIs came in very handy last weekend as I used them to help dig out a 2WD pathfinder that had slid off a snow covered dirt road. It took the trax, a lot of digging, and an F350 pulling to get it done.

Side note: The guy driving almost ran his wife down while we were pulling him out. Neither he, nor his wife, were paying proper attention. She was distracted and looking away while standing off to the side. The Pathfinder altered its trajectory and went right for her. I yelled at her to move in my best drill sergeant voice and she smartly dove into the snow bank. She promptly disappeared too as that bank was maybe 5’ deep. It made for a good laugh but it’s also a reminder to keep your head on a bobble and pay F’ing attention.